Season Sponsorship Information (Tier 2)
Centennial State Ballet is a prominent community leader and advocate for the arts in Longmont and its surrounding area. Our pre-professional youth ballet company has achieved a level of recognition throughout Colorado borne from tenacity, artistic vision, and high production values. Our company is technically strong, with young artists achieving maturity far beyond their years. All performances are accompanied by live musical instrumentation ranging from a single piano to a full chamber orchestra. With over 20 years of producing much-loved ballets from the classical repertoire, and developing new, all-original ballet performances, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being a generous contributor, or to invite you to become a new supporter of Centennial State Ballet.
~ Kristin Kingsley, Executive Artistic Director
Centennial State Ballet celebrates 22 years of ballet and our 8th year as a nonprofit organization during our upcoming 2019/20 season! Ticket sales only cover ~20% of program and operating expenses. We rely on the collaborative generosity of our community partners to ensure our continued impact. Sponsorships help us to continue providing our community with exquisite ballet performances set to live musical accompaniment, and allow us to cultivate a safe space where aspiring young performing artists can become their best selves.
Corporate Sponsors: Show your community support! We'll feature your company logo and contact information on our website and in performance programs. Download the Advertising & Sponsorships brochure below for additional benefits.
Personal Sponsors: Dedicate your sponsorship to a young performer, family member, friend, colleague, or whomever you desire! We'll feature your dedication on our website and in performance programs.
All Tier 2 sponsors receive:
- • personalized thank you note
- • acknowledgement in performance programs and giving tier notices
- • two (or more) free tickets to any one performance
Select your sponsorship level by completing the form below, then click "Submit" to remit your one-time sponsorship. This sponsorship may be tax-deductible; consult your tax professional. All "*" fields are required. Please keep dedication notes to less than 25 words.
Please note: At this time we are not able to accept sponsorships from residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Further questions? Email us, or call (303) 772-1335
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS (Tier 2)
• Sponsor a Dancer ($250): Your contribution subsidizes performer fees, which are waived for our PBIP company members. As these fees are crucial to ensure quality productions we rely on our community to help us support this program
• Sponsor an Outreach ($500): Your contribution helps ensure we are able to continue to engage with our local libraries and elementary schools to bring arts education into our community
• Sponsor a Musician ($750): Your contribution helps ensure we are able to provide a professional orchestra for each performance
• Sponsor a Senior Banner ($1000): Support our senior company members! Your contribution helps to ensure we are able to continue to provide quality arts education for students of all ages
• Sponsor a Guest Artist ($3000): Your contribution ensures we employ the highest quality of guest artists to perform with or choreograph for our youth ballet company members
• Sponsor a Conductor ($5000): Your contribution helps ensure a professional music director and conductor for every performance
OTHER WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
Gift your time
Let us engage with you behind the scenes at an upcoming event! Does your organization have an employee volunteer program? Email us, to start a conversation about developing a relationship with visible impact!
Double your Impact
Does your employer offer a matching donation program? Want to extend the impact of a significant gift? Help us incentivize our valued Balletomanes to increase the value of their impact, and share this opportunity with their socially mindful networks: Email us
Become an Advertiser
Advertise your local business in our performance programs! MORE INFO
Join the Conversation
Sign up to get access to student stories, impact reports, behind-the-scenes peaks, flash sales, limited run promotions, and much more!